Fiberglass Composite (FMS) Needle Felt Filter Bags
The glass fiber composite film covered needle felt filter bag combines the advantages of glass fiber and chemical fiber, overcomes the shortcomings of single material, and makes a new type of composite filter material with high performance and high cost performance.
The surface layer of glass fiber composite film covered needle punched felt filter bag is needle punched with excellent chemical fiber + alkali free glass fiber and high-performance glass fiber base cloth. The fine denier fiber has good flexibility and holding force, which can significantly improve the composite fastness and overall strength of the filter material.
The base cloth of glass fiber composite film covered needle felt filter bag shall be monofilament with diameter less than 5 μ M fine ultra-fine alkali free glass fiber yarn, woven into high-strength glass fiber base cloth to ensure that the filter material has sufficient mechanical strength; After the pretreatment process, the high-performance glass fiber base cloth with excellent physical and chemical indexes and stable size is made.
After the composite filter material is made by the post-treatment process, the unique post-treatment production process of Hongsheng company and the "polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) mixed solution needle" are used to impregnate the product as a whole according to the post-treatment formula of the current working condition, and then after high-temperature sintering treatment, the fiber surface is wrapped to form a layer of PTFE protective film, which greatly improves the oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, temperature resistance and dimensional stability of the filter material; Enhance the hydrophobicity of the filter material, improve the filtration accuracy of the filter material and prolong the service life of the filter material.
Compared with the ordinary filter bag, the filter bag after PTFE impregnation and eptef coating has the characteristics of not easy to block the paste bag, easy to peel off the dust and low dust emission concentration, which improves the filtration accuracy of the filter material, so the dust purification efficiency is high and stable.
The service life of the cloth bag is prolonged and the ash cleaning cycle can be prolonged, so it can save a lot of energy consumption and maintenance costs.
The characteristics of glass fiber composite membrane covered filter bag are as follows:
(1) The filter material adopts excellent polyester fiber, which has good jitter when cleaning the dust, and the dust is easy to peel off; High porosity, good air permeability, high dust collection efficiency and long service life;
(2) High strength and low elongation industrial silk is used as base cloth to greatly improve the strength;
(3) PTFE microporous membrane is used to reduce the pore size, high porosity and high filtration precision;
(4) Excellent glass fiber + chemical fiber are selected to enhance the acid and alkali resistance, hydrolysis resistance and wear resistance of the filter material;
(5) PTFE impregnation and other post-treatment processes of the filter material improve the waterproof and oil proof performance;
(6) It is applicable to a wide range of working conditions, low energy consumption and low maintenance cost;