|Weight:||800gsm - 1500gsm||Design:||Conveyor; Dryer|
|Finish Treatment:||Heat Setting; Calendering||Application:||Ventilation; Dewatering; Embossing; Pressing; Drying|
Dewatering Polyester Mesh Conveyor Belt,
Pressing Polyester Mesh Conveyor Belt
Polyester Linear Screen Mesh Belt Cloth Plain Weave Mesh Belt Fabric
The polyester linear screen cloth mesh belts cloth is made out by high viscosity Polyester monofilament yarn, and weaving in 1:1 plain weave to get uniform and defined mesh opening, which makes the polyester mesh belts in high separation efficiency and optimum filtration effects. Furthermore, our linear screen filter belts are all being thermal setting to get high lateral stability and optimum running properties.
HD’s linear screen polyester mesh belts have a wide range of aperture size to meet the various application respectively, blue and white color both available.
1. Linear Screen Cloth for Mineral Washing, Mining Slurries Filtration and Separation
Cloth for linear screen
The linear screen cloth is an ideal solution to remove the impurities and wood fiber from the milled mining slurries, especially for the cyaniding slurry in the gold CIP process. It's in high efficiency and could remove 98% of the impurities while holding excellent stability of chemical resistant.
This kind of plain weave square aperture screen mesh fabrics is also used in mineral washing and dewatering, like salts, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, coal and other raw materials in the belt filter system, thanks to its precise mesh aperture, excellent abrasion resistance, and mechanical running properly. The appropriate type will be selected by our technicist according to your local working condition to achieve optimally result, customized products are acceptable as well.
Mesh size commonly used for mining slurry:
Square mesh size: 400 x 400um, 500 x 500um, 600 x 600um, 800 x 800um, 1000 x 1000um, 1300 x 1300um, 2000 x 2000um etc.
Rectangle mesh size: 600 x 800um, 500 x 1400um, 800 x 1600um, 1300 x 1600um etc.
2. Polyester Mesh Belt for Screening & Conveying in foodstuff processing & drying, fruit and vegetables washing and conveying
Polyester Linear Screen Mesh Belt
Polyester mesh belt for fruit and vegetable washing
polyester mesh belts, polyester dryer screen cloth
In the food processing industry like coffee roasting, tea drying, vegetable and fruit prior washing for their further use, soup drying, freezing, etc, the multifunctional polyester mesh belts are required to fulfill the combined demand of heating and mechanical conveying, etc.
HD’s polyester mesh screen belts are the appropriate material, which in precise aperture, sturdy structure, high stability in lateral, flexible in lengthwise, heat resistance and excellent durability, as well as the smooth surface and easy clean, FDA & EU food contact regulations compliant material to ensure the safety and reliability.
The polyester material could endure temperature -40-150°C, for higher temperature, PPS material can be customized according to your condition respectively.
Aperture size generally used in fruit and vegetable washing in blue color
Square mesh size: 500 x 500um, 1000 x 1000um, 2000 x 2000um, 3000 x 3000um.
HD's Polyester Linear Screen Mesh Belt Cloth Features:
1) EU and FDA food contact regulations compliant, please contact us to get the testing report
2) Precise aperture to achieve excellent filtration results and efficiency
3) Smooth running properties
4) Mesh opening 0.4mm-5.0mm available
5) Heat resistance, PPS and Peek yarn could be customized for high-temperature application
6) Excellent chemical stability, Synthetic Fiber Chemical Properties Table
6) Excellent durability
7) Max. Width 5.6M with hot melt edges
8) Clipper seam, pin rings, spiral rings, endless connection type are all available.
9) Various and plenty stock for fast delivery to save your time
The Polyester Linear Screen Mesh Belt Cloth Production Process:
1) Raw material yarn testing, sampling inspect the diameter tolerance and strength for each lot of raw material yarn. our linear screen cloth are all made out by the first quality of high viscosity synthetic yarn ( polyester/PPS ), 100% pure fresh material, which is EU 10/2011 and 1935/2004 food contact regulations compliant. Bonfilt’s polyester mesh belts could completely meet the food processing industries requirements. And high viscosity yarn material ensures good mechanical strength, excellent wear resistance and durability.
2) Warping: Warping the certain numbers of warp yarns in parallel on the warp beams in a prescribed length and width. The warping process requires that all the warp yarns have the same tension and are evenly distributed on the warp beams.
3) Weaving: Bonfilt’s linear screen mesh fabrics are weaving by heavy duty rapier looms, which has a high strength to make the screen in precise aperture and smooth surface, no loose wire in warp and weft.
4) Heat setting: Heating the polyester mesh filter belts under appropriate tensile tension ( hot air or hot oil roller, the temperature is usually 140-200 °C according to working conditions), eliminating the stress accumulated in the fabrics, realigning the large molecules, and then rapidly cooling to make the fabric in stable dimension and shape. Quality heat setting treatment improves the thermal stability of the mesh filter belt cloth, reduces the heat shrinkage rate, and ensures low elongation during use.
5) Hot melt edges: hot melt the edges of the linear screen mesh fabrics to the size required, make the edges firm, straight, flat and free of burrs.
6) Fix the clipper seam, or make spiral ring seam, pin ring seam, endless seam, up to your request.
7) Seal the edges by resin glue, and coat the clipper seam to ensure the smooth running property
8) Packing: in rolls by poly-woven bags or wooden cases/pallets upon request.
The below synthetic material for HD's Polyester Mesh Belt could be acceptable for customizing:
1) PET for most common conditions, normal temperature under 130 °C
2) PET with hydrolysis, for high temperature 150-160 °C and high humidity
3) PA for alkaline working conditions
4) PP for high PH value
5) PPS for high temperature 180-250 °C
6) PEEK for high temperature 260°C
Contact Person: Anthony Lee