Industrial Filter Cloth
Filter Press Cloth
Fiberglass Filter Cloth
Vacuum Filter Belt
Spiral Filter Belt
Paper Machine Forming Wire
Polyester Mesh Conveyor Belt
Industrial Filter Bags
PPS Filter Bags
PTFE Filter Bags
Fiberglass Filter Bags
Pleated Filter Bags
Nomex Needle Felt
PPS Needle Felt
Polyester Needle Felt
Pleated Filter Cartridge
Contact Person : Chelsea
Phone Number : +86-15988708683
WhatsApp : +8615988708683
Dust Collector Replacement Pleated Filter Bags Homopolymer Acrylic 160mm For Asphalt
|Place of Origin||CN|
|Minimum Order Quantity||50 Pieces|
|Packaging Details||Polybag & Paper box|
|Delivery Time||10-15 Work Days|
|Payment Terms||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability||50000 Pieces per Month|
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Number Of Pleats||8||Head||Seal Cuff|
|Metal Hoop||SUS 304||Bottom||Double Layer|
|Length||Customized||Application Industry||Steel, Power, Waste Incineration Flue Gas Filtration|
Pleated Filter Bags 160mm,
Pleated Filter Bags Homopolymer Acrylic,
Dust Collector Replacement Filter Bags Asphalt
Acrylic Filter Star Bag Pleated Bag 160mm Extend Filter Surface Bag
|Style||star bag, pleat bag, extend surface/area bag|
|Pleats No.||8 pleats|
|Strap / band||Type||cut felt strap|
|afixing||thread sewing to bag|
|Metal hoop||inside of top||yes|
|material||304 stainless steel|
|Fix||sew to bag body|
|Boot / Bottom||Diameter||160||mm|
|Bottom disc||two layers|
|Metal hoop||no, 20-25mm 304 stainless steel if yes|
|Fix||sew to bag body|
|Bag panel/body||triple rows sewing|
|Cuff panel||2 double rows sewing|
|boot upper||2 double rows sewing|
|boot bottom||double rows sewing|
|Pack||Poly bag and pallet, or carton and pallet|
The star-shaped filter bag is a cost-effective filtration solution that can significantly reduce costs and solve the problem of bag filter chamber capacity. Compared with ordinary cylindrical filter bags, our star-shaped filter bags can double the filter area.We manufacture various pleated/star dust collector filter bags for different industries and different brands of dust collectors. Our pleated/stardust filters can be used in a variety of media and processing methods. The correct pleated/star filter will depend on your specific application and needs.
The Star filter bags extend the filter surface, the increaing filter area compared to ordinary round ones is below,
Filter area increasing (%)
|filter surface||Dianmter mm||Bag Length|
Applications of the filter bag in the bag house
- Asphalt – Durable construction required for abrasive, high temp environments. Hotmix or batch plants, whether natural gas, waste oil, fuel oil, etc.
- Cement – Filters for all areas of plant: kilns bag houses, silo bin vents, nuisance dust collection, etc. Our filters exceed all EPA emissions standards (NESHAP, CMAT, MACT for portland cement, PM2.5, etc.).
- Chemical – Filter fabrics for acidic or alkali compounds, corrosive or abrasive elements, etc. (lime, calc, fertilizer, plastics, etc.) – Special treatments and fabrics available. We can advise on the best combination for performance and cost.
- Food Processing – FDA approved food-grade fabrics construction available for dust collectors used in food production, transportation and packaging such as dust collectors on milling equipment, blenders, mixers, granulators, grain elevators, storage silos and more.
- Foundry and Metal Products – Filters for units used on arc/induction furnaces, casting operations, and precious metal reclamation. Fabrics and coatings for use in high temperature environments with need for high efficiency fume and smoke collection.
- Power Generation and Industrial Boilers – Our filters exceed new EPA emissions regulations for boilers and power generation (Mercury and Air Toxics, Boiler MACT, NESHAPs, etc.). We have much experience working with biomass and coal power production facilities to overcome technical challenges to meet new EPA regulations. Filter fabrics and treatments include PPS, P84, PTFE/Teflon (fabric), fiberglass, and ePTFE membrane.
- Wood, Sand and Minerals – Often requires filters with flame resistant coatings, or constructed from nonflammable materials.