Place of Origin:
Press Belt Filter Cloth Dryer Belt For Sludge Dewatering
Press and dryer belts from HD dewater, press, and dry sludge safely and reliably.
The combination of the right plastic monofilament, weave type and aperture size makes our mesh particularly
effective and robust while guaranteeing resistance to abrasion and chemical influences.
Since they are manufactured on heavy-duty looms for metal mesh and reinforced through a thermal fixing process, HD process belts also boast a particularly high level of mechanical stability.
In addition, the clipper joint developed by HD ensures a long life and improved belt running properties.
Fast delivery is generally possible thanks to our wide range of goods kept in stock.
Our filter and spiral belt types support good dewatering in sludge treatment operations.
• High dimensional and form stability but also offering the necessary fabric flexibility
• Integrated wear indicator
• No fraying of the synthetic mesh
• Additional protection of the seam against mechanical influences
• pH values 1–14, temperatures up to 180°C
Send your inquiry directly to us