There are many factors to consider when determining dust bag size.
The length of the bag dust collector depends on the flue gas treatment capacity, the filtration speed and the diameter of the dust bag. Increasing the length of the dust bag can reduce the quantity, thereby reducing the floor space, reducing the solenoid valve, pulse valve, blow pipe and other components of the dust cleaning system, saving investment, and shortening the dust cleaning cycle.
The factors that affect the diameter of the bag dust collector are as follows.
- The diameter of the dust bag of the dust collector is related to the energy of the dust cleaning pulse and the arrangement of the pulse valve.
The diameter of common pulse industrial dust collectors is generally between 120mm and 152mm.
- The diameter of the dust bag of the dust collector is related to the size of the dust collector.
For example, on a ground of about 7.5m2, using a filter bag with a diameter of 152mm and a length of 3m, the filtration area is about 163m2. If a filter bag with a diameter of 305mm is used instead, it will need to be 4.3m long to obtain the same filtration on the same area of ground. area.
- The diameter of the dust bag of the dust collector is related to the width of the filter material.
Various filter materials have their own size and width. In order to maximize utilization, the diameter of the dust bag of the dust collector is determined by the width of the filter material.
For example, a fabric with a width of about 990mm can be made into two dust bags with a diameter of 152mm, leaving the necessary seams.
The factors that affect the length of industrial dust collector dust bag are.
- The number of dust bags in the dust collector is reduced, and the equipment occupies a small area.
When the processing air volume, filtration wind speed and bag diameter are the same, increasing the length of the dust bag will increase the filtration area of a single dust bag, thereby reducing the number of dust bags and reducing the floor space.
- If the number of dust bags in the dust collector is reduced, the solenoid valve, pulse valve, blow pipe and other components of the dust cleaning system will also be reduced, saving investment and shortening the cleaning cycle of the dust collector.
- If the dust bag length of the dust collector is too long, the manufacturing cost will increase.
The height of the industrial eliminator box needs to be increased, and upward extension will increase the strength of the components, so the equipment manufacturing cost will increase.
- The dust cleaning effect is poor.
When the industrial dust collector is cleaned online, the longer the dust bag, the greater the possibility that the dust blown out of the dust bag will be re-adsorbed into the bag. If the dust is cleaned offline, the longer the bag, the longer the pause time after cleaning will be. The ash compartments recover more slowly from filtration.
- The dust bag of the dust collector is easily damaged.
The longer the dust bag is, the more powerful the blowing energy needs to be to ensure effective dust cleaning. The greater the blowing potential energy, the easier it is to damage the dust bag.
- If the dust bag is too long, it will be inconvenient to install, maintain and inspect.
Judging from the development history of dust collectors, the common bag diameters of dust collectors are generally between 120mm and 152mm, while the length of dust collector bags has become longer and longer with the development of technology. From 3 in the 1950s. mm will increase to 8-10m next year.
In short, determining the specifications of the dust bag of the dust collector must not only meet the requirements of the filtration air volume and equipment cleaning method, but also take into account the actual conditions of the site. Only by comprehensive consideration can a reasonable design be achieved.